Robmar Plastics, Inc provides a 15-Day Return Policy and the following limited warranty.
It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure they’re ordering the correct size, color, etc.
The customer is responsible for arranging and paying for the freight/shipping costs of any return.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Products must be returned in “brand new” condition without any cosmetic defects for a full refund to be issued.
Limited Warranty General Terms:
A.1: Robmar Plastics, Inc makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to product other than as set forth below. Robmar Plastics, Inc makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
A.2: Each product is subject to its respective “Warranty Limitations and Conditions” shown below.
A.3: Any and all returns must be in compliance with our current “Return Policy” displayed above. Any customer making a warranty claim shall contact Robmar Plastics, Inc. directly through 1.800.535.0259 or by finding more information on our website: RobmarPlastics.com
A.4: Robmar Plastics, Inc. reserves the right to fulfill warranty obligations by either refund or by repair. All warranty satisfaction and obligations are performed at the discretion of Robmar Plastics, Inc.
Product Specific Terms:
1. Standard Poly Truck Fenders
B.1: Robmar Plastics warrants that all polyethylene truck fenders will be delivered free of any manufacturing and/or workmanship defects.
B.2: Robmar Plastics warrants that polyethylene truck fenders will remain free of any major dents, cracks, or tears under normal use conditions for the useful life of the product.
Warranty Conditions and Limitations:
1. This warranty extends only to products sold by Robmar Plastics, Inc. and through RobmarPlastics.com
2. This warranty covers only normal use of the product. Robmar Plastics, Inc. shall not be held liable under this warranty if any damage or defects result from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, or improper installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, lightning, or (iii) damages incurred through irresponsible use or other non-recommended practices
3. You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service
4. No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty (1 claim per sale)
5. Customers are responsible for paying the shipping/freight costs of any replacement items
6. All purchased products must be returned in “Brand New” condition, if materials are returned, in a “less than brand new” condition, a representative will notify you. A refurbishing fee may be required to restore the product to marketable condition
7. We may not accept a return on items that become damaged if you’ve attempted to install the product. We only allow returns/exchanges for new and unused product that has not been installed and/or damaged.
8. We will not entertain/accept any returns without an RMA number
9. All warranties apply to the original purchaser and to the original installation only. Products transferred to a second party and/or re-installed will have their warranties voided
10. Robmar Plastics Fender Warranty only applies to fenders installed with official Robmar Plastics fender bracket systems. We cannot accept any warranty claims on our fenders when they have been installed with 3rd party hardware.
11. Robmar Plastics is not liable to replace fenders that have been damaged due to blown tires or other equipment failures.