<< Click here to return to main dumpster lid page
Robmar Plastics, Inc provides a 15-Day Return Policy and the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser. Please note that not all items are covered by this Policy. No merchandise can be returned unless defective or within the terms of the warranty.
A.1: Robmar Plastics, Inc makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to product other than as set forth below. Robmar Plastics, Inc makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
A.2: Each product is subject to its respective “Warranty Limitations and Conditions” shown below.
A.3: Any and all returns must be in compliance with our current “Return Policy” displayed below. Any customer making a warranty claim shall contact Robmar Plastics, Inc. directly through 1.800.535.0259 or by finding more information on our website: RobmarPlastics.com
A.4: Robmar Plastics, Inc. reserves the right to fulfill warranty obligations by either refund or by repair. All warranty satisfaction and obligations are performed at the discretion of Robmar Plastics, Inc.
Product Specific Terms:
1. Standard Poly Dumpster Lids
A.1: Robmar Plastics warrants that all polyethylene dumpster lids will be delivered free of any manufacturing and/or workmanship defects.
A.2: Robmar Plastics warrants that polyethylene dumpster lids will remain free of any major cracks, tears, or other catastrophic breakage for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase. This warranty applies to polyethylene dumpster lids used under normal conditions only. Misuse and/or abuse of the product will void any and all warranties.
Warranty Conditions and Limitations:
1. This warranty extends only to products sold by Robmar Plastics, Inc. and through RobmarPlastics.com
2. This warranty covers only normal use of the product. Robmar Plastics, Inc. shall not be held liable under this warranty if any damage or defects result from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, or improper installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, lightning, or (iii) damages incurred through irresponsible use or other non-recommended practices
3. You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service
4. No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty
5. All purchased products must be returned in “Brand New” condition, if materials are returned, in a “less than brand new” condition, a representative will notify you. A refurbishing fee may be required to restore the product to marketable condition
6. We may not accept a return on items that become damaged if you’ve attempted to install the product. We only allow returns/exchanges for new and unused product that has not been installed and/or damaged.
7. We will not entertain/accept any returns without an RMA number
8. All warranties apply to the original purchaser and to the original installation only. Products transferred to a second party and/or re-installed will have their warranties voided